Most parents want to make decisions that are best for their kids, but all the (often conflicting) information out there can be really confusing and difficult to sort through.
Is co-sleeping best or should they be in a crib?
Breastfeeding vs. bottle feeding: does it make a difference really?
Does it matter if we feed our child sugary cereal vs. a whole grain breakfast?
What does a healthy environment and healthy lifestyle really mean??
In the last two sessions of the Fundamentals of Holistic Herbalism program we dive into the health of children.
- what a healthy diet looks like and why it’s important
- how environmental toxins take a toll on their health (this includes emotional toxins too!)
- what to consider when evaluating lifestyle choices and activities
- why you need to look at your child holistically and not just as a set of behaviors
- how to boost your child’s immune system so you feel empowered when considering immunizations and medications
- herbal remedies to consider when battling illness or imbalance
Understanding the difference between children and adults in regards to health is not as simple as them being smaller versions of us.
Sadly, with each subsequent generation, we are seeing a decrease in life expectancy as well as quality of life. I want to give you the information you need to create an environment that increases your child’s vitality and their ability to live out their purpose on this planet. 🌼🌿