I’ve decided to start putting out a lesson plan for our Fundamentals students so they can make the progress they want to make and complete the program.
I know it can be intimidating, because you see so many lessons that need to be completed.
My advice: don’t look ahead, just worry about what you’re working on this week and be in the present moment.
One day at a time 🙂
Here’s the plan for week 1: If you’ve already completed this then you’re already ahead!
- Watch the welcome video (9 minutes)
- Read “About the Program”
- Read “Before you take quizzes and tests”
- Take the pre-course survey
Session 1: Introductions
- Introduce yourself in the Fundamentals Community (link is in the lesson)
- Download &/or print student handbook for session 1 and put into a binder with tabs/subjects to make looking things up easier
- Listen to A&P Intro 1 (9 min) & 2 (10 minutes) downloading these audios and creating a playlist to which you can add all the lectures from the program as you go along makes for easy offline listening!
Thats it’s for week 1. I’ll post week 2 study plan next week.
As always, if you have questions, let us know!