What are the major differences between the holistic approach & allopathic approach?
Natural/Holistic Approach to Health:
- The health of the individual’s internal environment is more important that the pathogen.
- Focus is on enhancing the immune system.
- Health is the state of optimal physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
- Treat the disease rather than promote health.
- Focus is on killing the invading organism, the patient is seen as the passive victim of the pathogen.
- Good health is the absence of disease.