I don’t know about you, but the shorter and colder the days get, the less I tend to get outside and move.
I’ve decided that it might be fun to start a small, virtual at-home fitness club with a few other ladies. I’m hoping we’ll act as accountability partners, build friendships, get stronger and experience greater energy!
- We’ll meet the same day and time each week (probably M-W-F) – time will depend on schedules and preferences
- We’ll meet on Zoom where I’ll share my screen, which has the workouts (I’ll share specifics with participants)
- Workouts will be shorter than 30 minutes, including warm up and stretch at the end
- No equipment needed, all exercises are bodyweight exercises only
- Workouts will start out easy/beginner and progress in difficulty over the weeks
- This initial commitment is for 6 weeks (until the week before Christmas)
- If you join, you’re expected to commit and show up each planned workout day, unless there is a serious emergency or illness
If this sounds like something you would benefit from, please submit an application (all ages and fitness levels are welcome to apply, but please know these workouts are not intended for advanced athletes.)